Peanut Butter & Cocoa PEBBLES™ Cereal Granola
- 4 tbsp creamy peanut butter, slightly melted
- 12 tbsp hot water
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3 cups Peanut Butter & Cocoa PEBBLES™ Cereal
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and lightly coat a 9”-square pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the melted peanut butter and hot water to a large bowl, and whisk to combine.
- Add in oats first, stir until thoroughly coated with the peanut butter mixture.
- Secondly, gently stir in the Peanut Butter & Cocoa PEBBLES™ Cereal.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan, and bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes, or until lightly crunchy, gently stirring every 15 minutes to ensure the granola toasts evenly and prevent it from burning. Cool for 5 minutes in the pan before breaking up any large chunks. Once completely cool, store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.