Peanut Butter Chocolate Clusters
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) sweet chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 2-1/2 cups Post Golden Crisp Cereal
- Microwave chocolate and peanut butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after each minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add cereal; stir until evenly coated.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of cereal mixture onto large sheet of wax paper. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.