- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups Post Original Shredded Wheat Spoon Size Cereal, coarsely crushed
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped dry roasted unsalted peanuts
- Mix sugar, syrup and peanut butter in 2-quart microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until bubbly around the edge; stir until well blended.
- Add cereal, raisins and peanuts; mix well. Press firmly into greased 8-inch square pan; cool.
- Cut into 24 bars. Store in airtight container at room temperature.