Peanut Butter & Banana Quesadillas
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp. honey
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup Fruity or Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
- Mix peanut butter and honey until well blended; spread evenly onto tortillas.
- Top 2 of the tortillas with banana slices; sprinkle with cereal. Cover with remaining tortillas, peanut butter mixture-sides down.
- Preheat large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Cook one of the quesadillas 1 min. on each side. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining quesadilla. Cut each quesadilla into eight wedges to serve.