PB & J Graham Bars
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. grape jelly
- 1/2 cup Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal, lightly crushed
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 4 chocolate graham crackers, broken into quarters
- Mix peanut butter and jelly in medium bowl until well blended.
- Add crushed cereal and the marshmallows; toss to coat.
- Spoon cereal mixture evenly onto 8 of the graham crackers. Top each with second graham cracker to make sandwich; press together gently to secure. Makes 4 servings, two sandwiches each.