Honey Bunches of Oats Cinnamon Strudel Muffins
- Prep time: 17 Min
- Total time: 32 Min
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg, beat lightly
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- ¼ flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter softened.
- 1/2 cup or so Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and prepare a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Using the bowl from your stand mixer or a large bowl if you don’t have a stand mixer and combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar, and salt.
- In a separate smaller bowl whisk the egg and milk together slowly adding the butter until everything is blended.
- Pour wet ingredients into a large bowl with dry ingredients and mix together on medium and moving to low until combined.
- Pour in the Honey Bunches of Oats cereal and mix on low for about 30 seconds.
- Divide the muffin batter into each muffin cup on the pan. You want to fill them about ¾ of the way full.
- Combine flour, sugar, and cinnamon and mix.
- Cut butter until you have a crumbly mixture to sprinkle over the muffins.
- Add Honey Bunches of Oats; it shouldn’t but if it does make things a little dry you can add a tiny bit of butter.
- Sprinkle on top of each muffin and pack the topping down a bit.