Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1–3/4 cups Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate cereal, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 F. Using a food processor, grind the Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate cereal into a fine powder. (Note: 1–3/4 cup cereal yields 1/2 cup ground cereal.)
- In a large bowl, combine ground cereal, sugar, peanut butter and egg. Once all the ingredients are thoroughly incorporated, fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop about 2 Tablespoons of cookie dough and drop onto a parchment lined cookie sheet, placing each cookie about 2 inches apart. Bake for 13-15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.