Fruity Munch Mix
- 5 cups Post Original Shredded Wheat Spoon Size Cereal
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup dried mixed fruit (such as prune, apricot, pear)
- Mix cereal and pecans in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Microwave margarine, sugar, juice concentrate and cinnamon in 1-cup glass measuring cup on HIGH 30 seconds; stir. Drizzle evenly over cereal mixture in pan; toss to coat.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until crisp, stirring after 15 minutes. Cool completely. Stir in dried fruit.