Frosted Mixed Berry Shredded Wheat + Yogurt Fruit Cup
Recipe by This Worthy Life athttp://www.awortheyread.com/yogurt-parfait-recipe/
1/2 cup Post® Shredded Wheat Frosted Mixed Berry
1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
1/2 half banana, sliced
4 strawberries, sliced
20 fresh blueberries
1 tbsp hemp hearts
8 whole California almonds
2 tbsps organic honey
Sprig of fresh mint
- Spoon half of the yogurt into the bottom of the serving glass
- Add half of the Post Frosted Mixed Berry Shredded Wheat
- Place half of the sliced bananas on top of the cereal.
- Continue to layer on the strawberries and blueberries.
- Repeat with another layer of yogurt, shredded wheat, and fruit.
- On top of the final layer, drizzle on 1 to 2 tbsps of honey.
- Scatter on some hemp hearts, and several almonds.
- Add a sprig of fresh mint for garnish.