Easy Cereal Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 2 cups Post Raisin Bran Cereal, divided
- 6 Tbsp. brown sugar, divided
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix baking mix, 1 cup of the cereal, 2 Tbsp. of the brown sugar and the pumpkin pie spice in large bowl. Beat egg in medium bowl. Add pumpkin and milk; mix well. Add to cereal mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Pour into greased 8-inch square baking pan. Mix remaining 1 cup cereal, remaining 4 Tbsp. brown sugar and butter until well blended. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm.