- 1-1/2 lb. firm white fish fillets, such as grouper, halibut or tilapia, cut into 1-inch wide strips
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal, finely crushed
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Dip fish in eggs, turning over to evenly coat both sides. Coat fish evenly with cereal. Place in single layer in 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Pour barbecue sauce into small bowl. Serve as a dipping sauce with fish.