Crunchy Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- 3 cups Post Raisin Bran Cereal, lightly crushed
- 1-1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 1-1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 4 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1-1/4 cups plus 2 Tbsp. fat-free milk, divided
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1-1/4 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine cereal, 1 cup of the brown sugar and 1 tsp. of the cinnamon; set aside. Mix remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar, the baking mix, 1-1/4 cups of the milk, eggs and oil in separate bowl just until blended. Pour half of the batter into a 13×9-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with half of the cereal mixture. Repeat layers.
- Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Cut into 24 squares.
- Beat powdered sugar, remaining 1/2 tsp. cinnamon and remaining 2 Tbsp. milk with wire whisk until well blended. Drizzle over coffee cake. Let stand until set.