Crispy Wafer Layered Orange-Mango Dessert
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) orange flavor gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup chopped mangoes (about 2 medium)
- 1-1/2 cups Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup thawed whipped topping
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water. Pour into lightly greased 8-inch square pan; stir in mangos. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Place cereal in food processor or blender; process until cereal forms fine crumbs. Add butter, granulated sugar, flour and egg white; process until mixture forms soft dough. Spread onto parchment paper-lined 15x10x1-in baking pan; freeze 5 min. Bake 10 min. or until lightly browned. Immediately cut pastry into 12 squares; cool completely.
- Unmold gelatin into cutting board. Cut into eight equal pieces. When ready to serve, stack three pastry squares on each of four dessert plates, layering a gelatin piece between every two pastry layers. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar. Top with the whipped topping.