Crispy Chicken with Rosemary
- 1 cup coarsely crushed Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary leaves
- 1 egg white
- 6 pieces bone-in chicken, such as breasts, thighs and legs, skinned
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine cereal, flour and rosemary in shallow dish or pie plate. Beat egg white with 1 Tbsp. water in separate shallow dish. Dip meaty side of each chicken piece into egg white mixture, then into cereal mixture.
- Place chicken, coating side up, on baking sheet; spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 40 min. or until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.