- 4 large apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 cup frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. brown sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 Tbsp. cold butter
- 1 cup Post Selects Great Grains-Raisins, Dates, & Pecans Whole Grain Cereal
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Toss apples with cranberries, 2 Tbsp. of the brown sugar and 1/2 tsp. of the cinnamon in 8-inch square baking dish.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar, flour and remaining 1/2 tsp. cinnamon in large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cereal. Sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until apples are tender and mixture is hot and bubbly. Serve warm. Makes 9 servings, 1/2 cup each.