Cranberry Almond Crunchers
- 1 box (13 oz.) Post Selects Cranberry Almond Crunch Cereal (6 cups)
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Mix all ingredients in large bowl until well blended.
- Line 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan to form handles. Grease foil. Press cereal mixture firmly into prepared pan with lightly greased hands.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately lift bars from pan using foil handles. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes; remove foil. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into 36 bars.