Cozy Winter Fruity Munch Mix
- 5 cups Post Raisin Bran Cereal
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine, cut up
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 pkg. (7 oz.) dried fruit pieces
- Toss cereal and pecans in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Place margarine, sugar, juice concentrate and cinnamon in small microwavable bowl; stir. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; stir. Drizzle evenly over cereal mixture in pan; toss until cereal and pecans are evenly coated. BAKE at 300°F for 30 minutes or until crisp, stirring after 15 minutes. Cool completely. Stir in fruit pieces.