Cinnamon PEBBLES™ Choco Tacos
Recipe by Lolly Janehttp://www.lollyjane.com
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup crushed Cinnamon PEBBLES™ crumbs
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 6 cups marble swirl ice cream
- 1/2 cups Cinnamon PEBBLES™
- Melted chocolate
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon sugar mixture
- Preheat skillet (we used a crepe maker).
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, vanilla and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the sugar, flour and Cinnamon PEBBLES™ powder. Fold the flour mixture into the egg mixture just until blended. Do not over-mix.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the batter onto the center of the preheated crepe maker. Cook for 1-2 minutes, depending on desired crispness.
- Remove the taco and drape over a book spine. Allow to cool completely.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Once the tacos are cooled, fill with ice cream then wrap in tin foil and place in freezer to firm up, (about an hour.)
- Melt chocolate according to directions.
- Dip tacos or drizzle chocolate candy melts over the top of the tacos.
- Immediately top with remaining Cinnamon PEBBLES™. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over tacos.
- Place in freezer to set chocolate.
- Batter should be thicker than a crepe but not as thick as a pancake; don’t overcook as you want taco to be pliable when filling with ice cream.
- Warning: Overbaking will crack shell.
- Make sure to let ice cream refreeze completely before adding melted chocolate.