Cinnamon Cluster Pancakes
- 3 cups Honey Bunches of Oats with Cinnamon Bunches Cereal, lightly crushed
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 container (6 oz.) vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups blueberries
- Mix cereal, flour and baking powder in medium bowl; set aside. Beat eggs and milk with wire whisk until well blended. Add to cereal mixture; mix well.
- Preheat large nonstick griddle or skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Ladle batter onto griddle, using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn over to brown other sides.
- Serve topped with the yogurt and fruit.