Chocolate-Covered Peanut Crisp Triangles
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. corn syrup
- 2 tbsp. chunky peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 cups Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
- 5 squares semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- Line 13×9-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Set aside. Microwave brown sugar, corn syrup, 2 tbsp. peanut butter and butter in large microwaveable bowl on high 2 min. or just until peanut butter and butter are melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after each . Add cereal; mix well. Press firmly into prepared pan.
- Microwave chocolate and 1/3 cup peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on high 1 to 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted when stirred, stirring after each . Spread over cereal layer in pan; sprinkle with peanuts.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Cut into 16 bars; cut each bar diagonally in half to make two triangles. Store in airtight container in refrigerator up to 4 days.