Cereal Ice Cream Squares
- 3 cups Cocoa Pebbles Cereal, divided
- 1 qt. (4 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
- Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper. Sprinkle 1-1/2 cups of the cereal evenly onto bottom of pan.
- Spoon ice cream over cereal; smooth top with spatula, gently pressing ice cream into cereal on bottom of pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1-1/2 cups cereal; press with spatula into ice cream layer to secure.
- Freeze 2 hours or until firm. Cut into 9 squares. Store leftover squares in freezer.