Cereal Box Soccer Field
Let’s hear you say “GOOOOOOOAL!” using your very own Pebbles™ Soccer Field!
- 1 PEBBLES™ Cereal Box
- Marker or Crayon
- Green Construction Paper
- Tape or Glue
- 1 Cotton Ball
- 2 Straws
- Timer or Clock
- Break down the cereal box until it is flat (ask an adult to help).
- Draw a soccer field onto the sheet of green construction paper with a marker or crayon.
- Tape or glue the piece of construction paper onto the center of the flattened cereal box.
- Fold up the sides of the cereal box and tape or glue the sides together to create a barrier around the soccer field.
- Place the cotton ball in the center of the field and grab two straws.
Here’s How To Play:
- Grab a friend, sibling, or parent to play with.
- Decide which side of the field each player is targeting.
- Set a timer for 10 minutes or watch a clock.
- Each player blows through the straw to move the cotton ball to try to get the cotton ball on their side of the field.
- Once the cotton ball lands in their soccer field goal (the smallest square at the end of the field) that person scores 1 point. Keep track of the score using a pen or pencil and paper.
- If the ball goes out of bounds, place the cotton ball in the center of the field and start again.
- Whichever player has the most points at the end of 10 minutes wins the game!