Cereal Box Airplane Craft
Here’s how to make a crazy cool airplane out of a PEBBLES™ Cereal box.
- 1 PEBBLES™ Cereal Box
- Download and print the Airplane Template here: DOWNLOAD
- Cut out the airplane parts from the template (ask an adult to help).
- Break down the cereal box until it is flat.
- Trace the airplane parts onto the inside of the flattened cereal box with a pencil.
- Cut out the airplane parts from the lines you just traced (ask an adult to help).
- Assemble the airplane as follows:
• The wing goes in the front slot in the carrier
• The tail goes in the back slot in the carrier
Enjoy endless amounts of fun flying your Pebbles™ airplane!