Berry Bunch Crunch® Peanut Butter Bark
Give your taste buds a burst of berry with this fun, colorful recipe. Visit The Baker Mama to see how.
- 1 (1 pound) package vanilla candy coating or almond bark
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup berry-flavored jelly (such as raspberry, strawberry or blueberry)
- ½ cup roasted and lightly salted peanuts
- 2 cups Malt-O-Meal® Berry Bunch Crunch® cereal
- Coat a 9×12-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and line with a piece of parchment paper.
- Melt jelly for 15-20 seconds in the microwave until thin enough to drizzle. Set aside.
- Melt candy coating according to package directions. Once candy coating is melted, stir in peanut butter until smooth. Immediately spread with a spatula into a thin rectangle on prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle jelly over peanut butter bark and quickly swirl the jelly through the peanut butter layer with a table knife or skewer. Sprinkle bark evenly with peanuts and then Berry Bunch Crunch® cereal.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Break or cut into pieces.