Berry Bunch Crunch® French Toast
Make breakfast colorful with this fun recipe the whole family will love. Check out Savvy Saving Couple’s blog to read how.
- 6 slices of premium white sliced bread
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 cup of finely crushed Malt-O-Meal® Berry Bunch Crunch® + 2 tablespoons for presentation
- Cooking spray for griddle
- Heat griddle to 300 degrees and spray with non-stick spray
- Whisk the eggs, milk, extract, and cinnamon in a medium bowl
- Add in the crushed 1 cup of Malt-O-Meal® Berry Bunch Crunch® and stir well
- Dip one slice of bread it and coat evenly; place on the griddle and repeat.
- Cook each side for about 2-3 minutes being careful to not burn the pieces.
- Serve with syrup, butter, and extra crushed cereal on top.