PEBBLES™ Apple Craft
This PEBBLES™ Apple Craft is the perfect activity to enjoy on a chilly fall day!
- Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal
- Brown scrapbook paper
- Red scrapbook paper
- Green scrapbook paper
- Drinking glass
- Popsicle sticks
- Eye decorations
- Adult supervision (ask your parents before using scissors)
- Place drinking glass face down on green scrapbook paper. Use pencil to trace around the glass. Repeat 1x on the red scrapbook paper and 2x on the brown scrapbook paper.
- Using scissors, cut out all 4 of the circles you traced.
- To create the caramel drips, pick up your brown scrapbook paper and use scissors to cut wavy lines from one side to the other.
- Glue your caramel (1/2 brown circles) on top of your green and red circles, lining up the edges.
- Glue 1 popsicle stick to the back of each apple.
- On the front side of the apple use glue and place two eye decorations on each apple.
- Dab a few drops of glue on the caramel part of your apple and place Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal on top.
- Let dry and display!