June 27, 2022
Post Consumer Brands Welcomes Summer 2022 Interns
We officially kicked-off our Summer 2022 Internship Program on Monday, June 6. In total, we have 19 interns joining us across the organization. Eight interns will be working in our different plant locations, while 11 are joining us at our corporate office in Lakeville.
Our summer internship program offers undergrad and graduate students a unique opportunity to be integrated on a business team, and spend their time working on projects, and work assignments in collaboration with their team leader and dedicated mentor. The program focuses on experiences, building relationships and inclusion while making a real impact on the company and industry.
A couple of the interns will be joining us before month-end, but most of them started with us on Monday, June 6, or in recent weeks. They will be with us through August and are all excited to learn more about Post Consumer Brands and the functions they are a part of.
Below are their names, their title, location they are assigned to and the University they are currently attending.
Lakeville, Minnesota Office
- Matthew Woelfel, Supply Chain Intern, Iowa State
- Jackson Noble, Supply Chain Intern, St Thomas University
- Annie Stang, Brand Marketing Intern, Gonzaga University
- Shifa Siddiqui, Data Engineering Intern, UMN – Twin Cities
- Amaya Lyrek, Finance Intern, St Thomas University
- Dylan Heyer, E-Comm Intern, UMN – Twin Cities
- Kylie Krumenauer, Marketing Communications, UMN – Twin Cities
- Hannah Liu, R&D Intern, Ohio State University
- Marcelo Pereira-Webber, Marketing Insights Intern, Wake Forest
- Jordan Wright, Product Developer Intern, Iowa State
- Emma Camlek, Packaging R&D Intern, University of Wisconsin – Stout
- Marshall Oubre, Walmart – Sales Internship, University of Arkansas (Bentonville Office)
- Lauren Stauffer, CI Engineer Intern, Iowa State
- Alexis Lambros, Ops Engineering Intern, Iowa State
- Will Broshears, Reliability Intern, Purdue University
- Zoe Roberts, Food Science, NC State University (Asheboro Plant)
- Coleman Wilson, CI Engineer Intern, Arkansas State (Jonesboro Plant)
- Annalisa Jones, Food Science Intern, Brigham Young (Tremonton Plant)
- Amy Gilbert, Engineering, Arizona State University (Sparks Plant)
Sending a warm welcome to them all! We hope you have an amazing summer with Post.
To learn more about additional career opportunities at Post Consumer Brands, visit our careers portal.